Monday, December 01, 2008

Benefit Night Photos

OK, time for some pictures from my benefit night.

These are courtesy of Chris Belyea at his photography site:
http://chrisbelyea.smugmug.com/


David & Goliath lining up for a one-lap screamer. On the left is club mate and triple World Masters Champion Andrew Burne:


Another couple of club mates. Liz Georgouras (recently back from the Oceania Championships) on the line waiting for the start of the wheelrace with Peter Barnard, showing us what it's like to listen to Paul Craft's commentary:


The women's races were hotly contested:


Chinese champion rider JinJie Gong, currently world #1 ranked in the Women's 500m TT and Kierin was there racing and supporting the event. With her is JinJie's coach, former World Sprint Champion and buddy, Sean Eadie:


Here I am on the start line getting my instructions from Chief Commissaire, Peter Tomlinson:


And a couple of me with my "crap this is hard" race face!



Boy - have I got some kilos to shed still!

0 comments: