Monday, June 16, 2008

Just a little bit more



Well that chart above just about says it all. A 20-min effort on the trainer today and a little harder than on Saturday. Last 5-min at 158 watts.

It will be really interesting to see what difference being able to click into a pedal will be like with the prosthetic. At the moment just plonking my prosthetic foot/shoe on top of the flat bed pedal, while OK on a trainer, doesn't do much for power. I have been placing my "heel" on the pedal to simulate the position the pedal attachment will take.

And I have a suspicion I might be able to try a longer crank than the 100mm shorty I have on there at the moment.

First time in 15 months I've got the HR moving!

1 comments:

Matt said...

well done, its great seeing that HR move, some sweat happening.